Saturday, June 29, 2013

Treasures

Hello, it's me Aidan. Today I am going to tell you and show you about my treasure chest and show you one of my treasures.

You will have to wait until you see the pictures, then I will tell you what it is and where I got it.


This is my treasure chest that I was telling you about. Now I will show you what it is and where I got it. 


 This is my Amethyst. Now I am going to tell you a little bit about my Amethyst.

Amethyst is a violet variety of quartz often used in jewelry. It is also the birthstone for people who are born in February.  Now I will show you a picture of an amethyst geode that formed when large crystals grew in open spaces inside the rock. You can learn more about Amethyst by clicking here.  

That is all that about my Amethyst. Here are some more pictures of me and my Amethyst. Oh and the most important part about my amethyst is I got it from my daddy.

Thanks for reading, I will post more treasures whenever I have time. 

Aidan






1 comment:

  1. Aidan it is Grandma, Your amethyst is beautiful, I love it., and I really LOVE you so much ..XXX OOO

    ReplyDelete